COMMON USES FOR LED FLAT PANEL LIGHTING
The recessed LED panels replace fluorescent troffers and are ideal for all locations which require commercial fixtures, including office buildings, schools, retail spaces, hotels and hospitals. With a lifespan rating of 50,000 hours, the no-glare LED panel is built to last.
THE PERFECT LED OFFICE LIGHT
Rectangular led panel fixtures are ideal for illuminating office spaces and are an easy replacement for outdated fluorescent fixtures. The LED provides a uniform, crisp, bright light while cutting energy costs. Suitable for both retrofit and new construction projects on any office space.
Make the switch to LED flat panel lights today for an energy-saving light that saves on bills while lasting more than twice as long as its more traditional fluorescent counterpart.
- Utilizes advanced high-powered LED technology with multiple color temperature options and a CRI of >80
- Operating temperature rating of 0ºF to 104ºF (-17ºC to 40ºC)
- 10kA surge protection standard
- Input voltage of 100-277VAC
- Standard grid ceiling drop in mounting, or optional kits available for surface mounting, suspension, and recessed sheetrock mounting
- Dimming: 0-10V standard – requires low voltage dimmer
- 5-year limited system warranty standard
- Warranty does not cover product failure due to an over-voltage event (power surge), improper dimmer or control installation(as this may cause damage to the internal driver), or inconsistent amperage in the circuit. For installations where power surge may be possible, Superior recommends installing additional surge protection at the fixture or electrical distribution panel.